Postmenopausal bleeding

Patient

Q: I have been in menopause for about 10 yrs and 10 days ago had a period. Have a hysteroscopy scheduled a month from now. I started on the 16th to the 20th and started bleeding again 3 hrs ago. I am on my 4th super tampon. I am already nervous, should I do anything more than wait for the hysteroscopy and d&c?

Symptoms:  Heavy bleeding w lg clots
Doctor

You will have to see a Gynecologist to start you up on medications to stop the bleeding like tranexamic acid to control the bleed before the procedure. Talk to your Doctor regarding the same.

Hope this helped.