Postmenopausal bleeding

Patient : I have been in menopause for about 10 yrs and 10 days ago had a period. Have a hysteroscopy scheduled a month from now. I started on the 16th to the 20th and started bleeding again 3 hrs ago. I am on my 4th super tampon. I am already nervous, should I do anything more than wait for the hysteroscopy and d&c?
Symptoms:  Heavy bleeding w lg clots
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. You will have to see a Gynecologist to start you up on medications to stop the bleedin g like tranexamic acid to control the bleed before the procedure. Talk to your Doctor regarding the same. Hope this helped. Regards