Postpartum

Patient

Q: Hi I'm 25 years old and gave birth to my second child 4 weeks ago, for the past 2 weeks I've been suffering with chest tightness, chest pain, pins and needles in arms and legs, neck pain and headaches, my GP says it anxiety and prescribed buzpirone which is not working, my blood tests have come back ok and so did my ECG only thing is I've got low blood pressure. Now I have suddenly started with pure red vaginal bleeding, I need answers as this is messing with my everyday life

Symptoms:  Chest tighness, headache, dizziness, pins and needles in arms and legs, chest pain, pure red vaginal bleeding 4 weeks after birth.
Doctor