Postpartum Depression, is it safe to continue taking prescribed antidepressants?

Patient

Q: My wife was diagnosed with Postpartum Depression after our 3rd child was born. She has been prescribed an SSRI to help with the symptoms, and it has been very effective. We have recently learned that we will be welcoming our 4th child into the world next fall. A week after we found out, she stopped taking her antidepressants and has since had a relapse in her depression. It's quite painful to see her like this, especially when it is triggered by our children. I am having trouble understanding her because she closes herself off, is quick to anger or a feeling of being cornered, and is often withdrawn. My question is, is there an antidepressant out there that is safe to take during pregnancy? If so, what are they, and what is the best approach to discussing this topic with her? PLEASE HELP!

Doctor