Postsex Problems After Losing My Virginity

Q: I had sex for the first time a month ago. Afterwards I was bleeding and having pain in my urination for 2 weeks then I felt fine. I had sex again last week and I was bleeding a little bit not that much for 2 days then it stopped but now I'm still having pain in my urination and I'm seeing brownish discharge when I pee. Is there something wrong with me? Also, how do I know if my hymen is broken or not? Because when I touch my vagina it doesn't feel like a hole it still feels like my hymen is there.

Symptoms:  Burning sensation after peeing, peeing constantly, brown discharge while peeing

Bleeding following 1st or initial attempt is common and you need not become anxious. Hymen may be torn or partially torn. There is a strong possibility that it is still there. A gynecologist can examine and confirm. Initial sexual encounter can lead to urethritis which goes by the name. “Honey moon urethritis / cystitis”. It is more likely related to physical pressure. If symptoms persist, it needs testing and clinical evaluation for proper treatment. Please meet your doctor.