Potential Pregnancy?

Patient

Q: If my vagina touched a towel that had been ejaculated onto 10 minutes before, is it possible that I could be impregnated? It wasn't rubbed on me, but it may have touched. I did go and wash my vaginal area with soap and water as soon as we realized this might be the case.

Symptoms:  Fear!!!
Doctor

There is no need for you to panic. Rubbing of the towel over the vagina with an ejaculation on it, will not lead to pregnancy. Natural conception only happens on a direct penetration of the penis into the vagina followed by ejaculation inside the vagina.
There is no chance of pregnancy here.

Hope this helped.