PPC sufferer no food or drink :prognosis?

Patient : Hi, My mother is unable to eat or drink as she has inoperable tumors blocking her bowel where it joins the stomach (she has advanced P.P.C. had lots of chemo, but no success and apparently there is now nothing more that can be done). She can physically eat but only liquid food as she has a gastric drain which basically her stomach empties in to. As doctors have now removed her drip (saline and glucose) and she is receiving no other nutrition aside from what she drinks that drains straight out. How long will she survive like this? I know she is going to die, but no one will tell me how long she has. From looking on line it seems like 10 - 14 days is this right. Many thanks for your help.
Doctor :   I can understand th difficult situation you are in right now. From what you have explained to me it seems that she may n ot have very long to live since she is on enteral nutrition ( ie through the tube) and she has inoperable tumors. You need to ask the doctors treating her about her prognosis and further plan of treatment. However at this point and from the information it doesnt seem that she has too long.