Pre-cum near upper part of vagina. Could I be pregnant?

Patient : My period was late on Sunday, June 15th. On Tuesday, June 17th I didn't have sex (i'm still a virgin) but precum was near my vagina, mainly the upper parts. My period being late is rather normal for me being that I am overweight. I wanted to know what my chances of being pregnant are and if so, how many weeks pregnant would I be? Thank you
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. If you have had unprotected sex, there is a chance that any seminal fluid could result in p regnancy. In your case, pre-ejaculatory fluid, does contain sperm, and thus has the potential to impregnate. If you are concerned about being pregnant, you should go to your doctor and have a pregnancy test conducted to determine with certainty if you are pregnant or not. Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com