Pre-ejaculate transfer from mouth to mouth to vagina... pregnant?

Patient : Dear Doctor, My girlfriend and I met up on the 8th day of her cycle. We did not have sex. However, she took my penis in her mouth for about 10 seconds. I did not ejaculate, but there would have been some pre-ejaculate on my penis. We then kissed passionately. A minute later, I wanted to go down on her. So I drank a bit of water to properly clean up my mouth. I then went down on her, first licking her thighs for a bit, then her vagina and clitoris till she orgasmed. Is there any chance that she could have gotten pregnant through transfer of sperm from our mouths to her vagina? Today is Day 27 of her cycle and no period has shown up so far, although she is getting a lot of pimples, which she normally gets before her period. Background info: We are both virgins. Her cycle is rather irregular, lasting for 24-27 days. The last time I had ejaculated, prior to this event, was 3 days before it, so I hope there was no sperm in the pre-ejaculate fluid. I am a little stressed and would really appreciate your advice. Should we wait a day or two and then take a home pregnancy test? Thanks in advance, and my sincere apologies if this question was too graphic or has been asked before.
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. There is a very minute amount of spermatozoa within pre-ejaculatory fluid. However, based o n the description of your encounter, the risk of impregnation is very low. We do not believe you should be concerned. If she is 3-5 days late for the commencement of her menstrual cycle we would recommend her going to the doctor to conduct a pregnancy test. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com