Pre-mature ejaculation (without physical stimulation)

Q: Hello
Whenever I watch porn I tend to get extra excited and thus my sperms end up being ejected without any physical stimulation. Kindly suggest me any ways to cure this problem and what kind of problems can it have on my life?

Symptoms:  Pre-ejaculation

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

It seems that you have a problem of involuntary ejaculation even with slight sexual stimuli.
What you think as a premature ejaculation is not premature ejaculation at all.

Premature ejaculation is defined as an ejaculation that occurs within one minute of penetration of the penis in the vagina during intravaginal sex with a female partner.

In early adolescence, it is common to get ejaculated due to sexual thoughts or sexual stimuli and the problem gets resolved on its own, without any treatment,
The following measures will help you to boost up your confidence and resolve your problem.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A, C, D, E and Zinc
3)Take antioxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.