Preagnat help had tuble tide 16 years month late

Patient : I am 47 had tibial tied Iam over month late could I be preagnat
Symptoms:  Missed period over month
Doctor :   Hello, If your tubes have been tied then chances or pregnancy due to tubal ligation failure is minimal. At your age if you have missed your period by more than a month, then it is likely that you are experiencing a peri menopausal phase . This can be confirmed by a hormonal profile with FSF & LH values which if found to be raised more than 30 units at day 2 of the cycle, would indicate onset of perimenopausal status. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards