Precum and pregnancy question.. please help...

Q: My friend and I were having sex and both heard a pop and well i immediatly pulled out and saw that the condom was broken. It was within literally 3 seconds of hearing the pop, I did not cum inside of her but I guess I am just worried about the chances of her being pregnant from precum that could have been inside the condom? To be honest I am not sure that there even was...but I would assume there would be.

After that comdom broke we just messed around orally and did not continue to have sex because we were both worried.. and well.. out of condoms.

I mean.... could me taking off the condom (with the possible precum in it, if there was any) and then messing around with her with my hands etc cause pregnancy? and as I asked above could that condom that broke while we were having sex (again did not cum inside of her but was worried there would maybe be precum in it) be something i should be super worried about?

I am just scared...

Thank you ahead of time.