Precum (colourless sticky liquid), premature ejaculation, soft erection

Q: Hello Doctor, I am having precum (colourless sticky liquid) problem for quite many years. The moment, I get even slightly excited or talk to my GF over phone in general then also it start leaking up. I have noctural emission as well though I am a grown up man, thinning of semen and very less quantity of semen on ejaculation and very rapid ejaculation even at the time of penetration. So there are multiple issues at the same time going on, Need your help to understand what can be done. I went to urologist and he is prescribing medicine to delay ejaculation but not the solution to the problem. I am not sure if this due to the weakening of the parasympathetic nerve that keeps the ejaculation value close and help to maintain erection or some other problem.