Precum on fingers?

Q: Dear Ask The Doctor: Can I get pregnant if my boyfriend had pre-ejaculation on his fingers (very little precum) and he started to finger my vagina? His fingers did not go deep inside. I am not taking any birth control, and I am a virgin.

I've also heard that precum has no sperm in it unless it is left over from previous ejaculations. He has ejaculated three days prior to the day it happened, so there's a possibility that the sperm left over in his precum (if any) has already died.

This is causing me stress to the point where I think I'm feeling pregnancy symptoms such as nausea. But I can't be too sure.

I'd like to know if it's possible. Thank you.