Precum when talking to girl (NO SEX CHAT, REAL TALK)

Q: Hi Doctor, I am 23 years old. I do not masturbate at all and i consider it anti healthy. There is this girl i like very much , my girl friend i havent met her in personal yet but we talk a lot online.

we never had sex chat , but daily life things and stuff. but whenever i does talk her i get precum. sometimes a lot. this is making me go nuts. i went to a doctor and he gave me anti depression tablets and it reduced it.

And im concerned if i meet her or get married her also will the problem continue?

please help me :(

Symptoms:  Precum