Pregancy

Patient : Hi.. I thought I was pregnant due to my cycle not appearing to later this month, but the whole month I have been having pain in my side. I also have low back pain and my clothing fits tighter around my waistline and makes me uncomfortable. I don't want to jump to conclusion about being pregnant since the test came back negative and my cycle is on now. But I am curious about if I am and just assume that I'm not because of the results
Symptoms:  lower back pain, pain in stomach. sometimes my breast feel engorged and I have breast milk since my youngest.