Q: I am 6 to 7 weeks pregant i am a housekeeper and on my feet for 8 hours a day on those days my lower back is hurting and i am having stomach cramps simialer to what it feels like before i get my mothly cycle i have no spotting or bleeding but i need to know what is going on

A:   I realize your worry about your current symptoms. Surely there are some symptoms that could be explained by pregnancy itself, Lower backaches may be a symptom that occurs early in pregnancy; however, it is common to experience a dull backache throughout an entire pregnancy. If your work involves physical movements, this could also exacerbate the pain.
About your stomach cramps, certainly this could also be a normal sign of pregnancy. Your uterus is preparing for changing it size, however when intense pain is felt and spotting is noticed this could also be a sign of miscarriage and should be promptly evaluated. I would suggest you to watch for your symptoms and try not to lift weights.
It is also recommended to comply with your pre natal controls and take vitamins and minerals that contain Folic acid and iron. I wish you a successful pregnancy.