Pregancy and Exercise

Patient

Q: Hello,I am 15 years old and i am pregnet my question is should i do anything active like running?
Generally speaking, we advise women to continue the same exercise while they are pregnant as they were doing before pregnancy.
If your activities involve high impact exercises such as running or aerobics, they do not have to be eliminated but it is better to reduce these activities and replace them with something of less impact such as stationary bike or swimming.
High risk activities such as rock climbing or skiing should be avoided.

Doctor