Pregancy loss and possbile new one

Q: Good afternoon.
I had a miscarriage on 31/01 and had to do the procedure to remove the embrio. Everything was ok and went for 2 weeks of rest at home because i lost a ot of blood.
Meanwhile, me and my husband had intercorse just a few seconds and with no ejaculation inside on the 10/02. I lost a little blood in the days after and today 20/02 i feel very stocmach sick.
Although i have a very sensible stomach all my life, when i was pregnant i felt very bad with nausea, i thought i was with gastroenterytis.
But now, i am not sure whether was something i ate, or if i should be worried about a new preagnancy? But could i get preagnant only 10 days after procedure and even without ejaculation inside? And even if i am, the symptoms appers only after a week?
I would like to understand this issue.
Thank you for your support.
Best regards.

Symptoms:  Stomach ache, tired