Pregnacy possible from toilet seat?

Patient

Q: Can you get pregnant from a toilet with fresh semen?

I am worried that I got a family member pregnant. We share a bathroom. I ejaculated on the toilet seat on inner most part near the genitals. About 30 minutes later she came in the bathroom. About 1 month later she got pregnant.

Symptoms:  Anxious, Worried
Doctor

Thanks, fo the query
It is not possible for one to get pregnant by sitting on a toilet seat when someone has just ejaculated on it ,pregnancy only happens with a contact of penis with the vagina and ejaculation having taken place inside the vagina. Hence, there is no possibility that the lady has got pregnant because of you with an act of using the toilet for ejaculation.
Hope this helped