Pregnancy

Patient

Q: Hello

This is Archana from india. i am 26 female. i came to UK for two months with my family for vacation. i delivered a baby girl june 2011 vaginally(normal delivery). i got bleeding for a month and since after i haven't get mensuration period till now. Last month beginning i checked pregnancy test it was negative.

Two days back, just for doubt, since i was feeling morning sickness and tired i tested again, it came positive.

i am carrying a seven months old baby in hand. In 10 days she will be seven completed .

i would like to know, whether this pregnancy will give a healthy baby and the baby which i am carrying in hand can continue breastfeed?

i will be only going to india second week of jan.

please reply for two question

Doctor