Pregnancy

Patient

Q: I am 6 weeks pregnant and I haVe a progesterone level of 9.9 I was then put on pregesterone pills to take three times a day . The doctor said with levels this low I will miscarry what should my levels be at just 6 weeks of pregnancy . I had blood work done again on the 12 th and my levels went up to 12.9 but the physician said they need to be higher. What role does pregesterone have in the pregnancy and what are my chances of having a successful pregnancy. Have their been any cases where a person has to have pregesterone injections their I entire pregnancy or is this. Of an option. Please explain
I have already 2 children ages 9-5 I have never had any issue with them .

Doctor