Patient: Hello doctor,Me and my husband are first cousins and we are planning to have a baby. My father-in-law has some physical disorder from his childhood. My husband had the same problem during his childhood. Now also he struggle a little when he gets up from the floor. I doubt whether it will be heriditary. Can we have baby without consulting the doctor? Please advice what type of testing needs to be done.