Q: My daughter is pregnant and started light vaginal bleeding on monday, she went to the hospital were they tested her urine and found no blood in it and also they done a pregnancy test again which came up clear and strong positive.
She was told it is quite common to spot bleed in early pregnancy but to rest and keep an eye on any further bleeding or any signs of pain.
She did ask for a scan but they refused and told her everything was fine with the baby and that they would book her in for a scan on wednesday morning.
She went hope relaxed and happy that everything was ok with the baby.
However when she went for the scan on wednesday the person that did the scan was rude and abrupt with her and after some time and my daughter explaining that at a previous scan they had, had difficulty finding the baby.
The scan operator snapped back with an rude attitude, "the baby was dead". That she couldnt find the baby and no heartbeat, my daughter asked to see the baby on the screen, for which the person in an agrressive tone said "no, your babys dead" she then said that she would have to go to her GP and take some tablets to remove the baby. she handed her a leaflet and she left distressed and shattered.

My concern is that after the attitude of the person who did the scan, and not allowing my daughter to see the scan, that she could still be pregnant and the baby is fine!
I wanted to know if we could insist on another scan? and confirmation either way before she has to take these tablets to remove the baby??

Thank you