Ask The Doctor > Pending > Pregnancy

Pregnancy

Patient: I am a 20 year old female. I am on the patch but my boyfriend goes in me all the time. The second week of my patch it came off a little but I just fixed it. This happens often but ive never gotten pregnant from it. My third week of my patch I didnt wear it but I didnt have sex at all. I ve been overheating, nausea, fatigue, hungry all the time, and if u dont eat I feel faint. I thought I was pregnant but I took a test a day before my period and it came out negative. Because I didnt take my last patch I had my period the monday before I would start my new week with my patch. It was about 3 days which is normal cause its usually 3-4 days long. Now my period is over and I put on ny patch but I still have all the symptoms of pregnancy. I havent yet taken a test. But is there a chance I could be pregnant and still Had my period.

Symptoms: Fatigue, hungry all the time, nausea, headache, dizziness, Overheating.

Doctor: