Patient: Doctor I am having a problem with my marriage right now as I speck to you. I have lost 4 pregnancy mysteriously and my husband is not beliving that I was ever pregnant, my question is , is there a way that doctors can check a person and know if this person has gotten pregnant before even though there is now child. is there any way that can by done. cause I need to prove to my husband that I was pregnant before. please I need you help I will pay what ever amount it take to get this test done. I am a Liberian from Liberia all of this happen in Liberia now that I am in the America I will like to know.


Comments / Follow Ups

Patient: thanks so much will be waiting for you answer