Pregnancy

Patient

Q: I had unprotected sex just over two weeks ago, I was just off my period when we had unprotected sex, a few days later I was experiencing lower back pains very bad stomach pains, breasts getting harder and sore, going to the toilet way more than usual, headaches and mood swings over the two weeks up to now and as I write this I am still experiencing these pains! Just last night when I went to the toilet blood appeared it didn't smell or look like period as I'm not due mine till a week or so and my period is never irregular and this is not my first time having sex! I took a home pregnancy test but it was negative but I was told it's too early for it to show up, also I read on the back that if you had a miss carriage before that it won't show up! Am I pregnant? Please help!!

Symptoms:  Lower back pains, stomach pains, going to the toilet way more than usual, mood swings, headaches.
Doctor