Pregnancy

Patient

Q: I HAD FERTIGYN 10000 SHOT ON 7TH JULY ,AND 10TH JULY I HAD IUI ,ON 26TH JULY I GOT BETA HCG TEST WHICH IS 18 mIU/mL, MY URINE PREGNANCY TEST WAS NEGATIVE ON SAME VERY DAY .MY LMP was on

Symptoms:  I HAD FERTIGYN 10000 SHOT ON 7TH JULY ,AND 10TH JULY I HAD IUI ,ON 26TH JULY I GOT BETA HCG TEST WHICH IS 18 mIU/mL, MY URINE PREGNANCY TEST WAS NEGATIVE ON SAME VERY DAY .MY LMP was on 24th JUNE.I HAD MISCARRIAGE ON 14 MARCH.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW AM I PREGNANT?? AND ALSO MY BETA HCG LEVEL IS 18 IS IT OK. PLS REPLY.
Doctor