Pregnancy

Patient: Got my period July8 on July22 &26 I had sex with my boyfriend on July 28 my Brest started hurting I Spotted for2 day my next period isin a week am I pregnant

Doctor: Thank you for your question. It is possible that you could have become pregnant. You had unprotected sexual intercourse at around the middle of your menstrual cycle, which is the time of ovulation. This is the time when a woman’s chance of become pregnant is the greatest. Even though you experienced some spotting, this could have been due to implantation of a fertilized egg in your uterus. We recommend that you be seen by your doctor to conduct a pregnancy test to determine if in fact you are pregnant.Thank you for choosing Askthedoctor.com