Pregnancy

Patient

Q: Hi im trying to get pregant is there anything i can do to try to get preganat like how do i know when im ovulating and what day is the best to get pregant

Doctor

A:   I understand your situation. The menstrual cycle have some days in which you are more fertile than the others. Usually if you have a 28 day cycles, meaning that every 28 days your menses show, you might probably be more fertile between days 11 and 17. Another way to tell if you are fertile is by observing the characteristics of the cervical mucus. When the mucus inside the vagina close to the cervix is smooth, flexible and can be compared to a wet, raw egg white consistency. This would be a sign of fertility and ovulation. I wish you a successful pregnancy.