Pregnancy

Patient : Had my period on june 2nd, i had sexual intercourse on the 15th, is there a possibility that i might be pregnant? is it too soon to know, i have been feeling really tired lately.
Doctor :   I understand your worry about possible pregnancy. There might be a probability of pregnancy since there was 13 days betw een your sexual encounter and the first day of your last menstrual period. Technically you were on your fertile days if your cycles last 28 days. I would suggest you to take a home pregnancy test using the first urine of the morning if your menses don’t show in your due date. I wish you the best.