Pregnancy

Patient : My last period was 5th of april 2010, ive tested positive, my periods are normally between 40-45 days each menstrual cycle, how many weeks would i be?
Doctor :   If the test that you used was a home pregnancy test, you should also do a blood pregnancy test which is more accurate an d would give you the levels of your pregnancy hormones, and that would help your physician estimate your pregnancy length. Now, according to your last menstrual period and the average length of your cycles you might have a gestational age between 12 weeks and 3 days up to 13 weeks and 1 day of pregnancy. I would suggest you to have a pre natal evaluation if you have not had one yet. I wish you a successful pregnancy.