Pregnancy

Patient

Q: Doctor my youngest son is 31 and his girlfriend 32 are expecting a baby.
My son is EXTREMELY worried that his ex-girl friend of 5 years will be stocking them. I have asked him if anything happened yet. He said no but He was very Hitlerish about us removing his ex-girl friend from email, facebook etc...
if we don't it means that we are saying fu to him and her. Is he over worried, Can it be that he is Paranoid.
Also every time they come over she text all the time and she hardly talks to me at all. She follows my son everywhere. Is that normal? I really need your advice

Doctor