Pregnancy 9 weeks - need clarity about my consultation

Q: Hello Namasthe -
My wife has pregnancy. 8 weeks 5 days.
All blood reports and USG reports tell the fetus growth is excellent. My wife is healthy and no side effects till now.
This is her first pregnancy.
In scan CL Cyst is observed as NO.

So doctor told to use Gestofit Sr 300 mg, Duphaston 10MG - daily one -

Also she adviced to use Ovipure 5000 Hp liquid - twice a week for one more month.

I got confused seeing this - Should a healthy person need this much of tablets and injections? My wife is scared about injections as this is a powerful one. Please suggest should I continue using them?

Thanks in advance

Symptoms:  No vomiting and No sickness - She is perfectly healthy and active. Morning sickess sometimes.