Pregnancy Abnormal blood flow to Uterus area

Patient

Q: Hello Doctor
I m 26 week pregnant now ! i went for my 2nd trimester screening when i was week 20. the doctor found my blood flow to the left and right uterus is abnormal. they recommend me to have baby aspirin .. i visited them 3 weeks later and now they see left side blood flow to uterus is not bad but right is still abnormal.

my questions is: are there any medicines or treatment i can opt to fix this issue and are they any vegetables, herbs or fruits i can take to improve the blood flow level? please guide me. this is my first pregnancy.

during the first trimester they found my baby could have 7x times chances of down syndrome .. i m not sure if any cure exists for this . I m 30 yrs old female with Indian race.

looking forward for your expert suggestions !
thank you
arthi

Doctor