Pregnancy, advice & help

Q: Hi, Im unsure weather or not I am pregnant. I have missed 2 periods and having every pregnancy symptom but hpt are coming back negative. I have taken several over the recent weeks... Could I be pregnant? I'm having nausea and sickness,headaches, tender and really sensitive boobs, mood swings, small cramps, I'm also eating more than I usually do and gained a few pounds over the last few months... I've also spotted brown blood but very little, pink and creamy white discharge too, each time around the time my period should have arrived but haven't, my boobs which seem to be more painful on a night time and during the night, can you give me a little advice about what could be going on? I went to the nurse as soon as I missed my first period and she told me to be patient and wait for my period or a positive test, but neither have shown, it's now been last my second missed period which was due on the 10th November, my periods are 28 day cycle never missed a period before, any information about this will be a lot of help. Thanks

Symptoms:  Nausia, fatigue, sickness, tender and really sensitive boobs