Pregnancy after Abortion.

Patient

Q: I had medical Aboration a month ago, and now when i am expecting my period after 4 weeks, i am again feeling like i used to feel when i was pregranct, feeling like nausea, swollen Belly... i m worried if i m pregnant again...

we did't had sex at all after the aboration till now.

Is it Possible that i am still pregnant ?

Doctor

Hope the termination of pregnancy was done under medical supervision. If you have not had intercourse, after your abortion there is no possibility of a new pregnancy. Consult a gynecologist and get a scan done to rule out incomplete abortion. This would also help in ruling out a continuing pregnancy.

Hope this helped.