Pregnancy after MMR Vaccine

Patient : I took an MMR second dose vaccine recently, how long should I wait before we try to get pregnant?
Doctor :   Thank you for your query. When you have an MMR vaccine it is advisable to wait for a minimum of one month to two prior to planning for a pregnancy. Although there are no studies which prove that this vaccination is harmful to the fetus. As this vaccination is active immunisation it may be harmful to the fetus. It is better to avoid than having tension all through the pregnancy. Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.