Pregnancy After Non Penetrative Sex

Patient

Q: Today me and my boyfriend were just having fun in the bed and i was wanking him off and he was fingering me. he hadnt come but he had precum and he touched it and then a few secs or mins he fingered me again... is there any chance its in my vigina, or a possibility i will get pregnant? please help

Doctor

A:   While the situation you describe is low risk, it is not zero risk.  Pre-cum can contain sperm and sperm can survive outside the vaginal canal.  Theoretically, through fingering, the sperm could fertilize an egg released by the female.
While it is low risk, I have seen it in my practice.  The only thing to do now is wait till your next cycle. If it does not arrive, please do a home pregnancy test.