Pregnancy and about what to get and not get

Patient

Q: Hi my name is Genisis and I am 38 weeks and 4 days pregnant. and I wanted to know because I went to my appointment today and my midwife told me that I am a inch of a figure dilated and my baby is really low. and that since this is my first baby he might not come until the 2nd week of September an im due August 31,2014. I start school the 27th of this month, can I do clothes shopping an buy all my clothes just in sizes bigger ? or just buy one or two pants for now or since its summer get dresses?

Symptoms:  Went from a 105 to 159 pounds. will I lose a lot of weight or just the tummy fat ?
Doctor