Pregnancy and birth control issue

Patient

Q: Hi, I have been taking lo loestrin for 2 years now and have been religious with taking it everyday. Except this past month. I had to wait for pharmacy to fill my prescription and started the new pack 3 days after my old one. Because of this my husband and I waited 2 weeks to have intercourse. We did not use a condom and he did ejaculate inside. For 1 week I have been experiencing nausea with loss of appetite, pressure in my lower abdomen, and breast/nipple soreness (It is worst in the morning immediately after awakening). I have taken 3 pregnancy tests which have been negative. Could the lo estrin cause the tests to show negative? I have 1 other child and only experienced the breast soreness when I became pregnant. I have not had a menstrual cycle for almost 2 years since I started taking lo loestrin the 2nd month.

Symptoms:  Nausea with loss of appetite, pressure in my lower abdomen, and breast/nipple soreness (It is worst in the morning immediately after awakening).
Doctor