Pregnancy and CMV

Patient

Q: Dear Dr.,
I would be thankful if you can provide me with the right guidance.
My wife delivered 4 months ago but the baby died after 2 days (due to different reasons). She aims hard to get pregnant very soon as a way to recover emotionally.

She developed 45 days exactly ago a primary CMV infection most probably due blood transfusion.
Her last blood tests results are the following:
13.2 AU/ml IGG for CMV
5.16 AU/ml IGM for CMV
Our question is: Can she get pregnant as of today even if the IGM is 5.16 (but she has good or high IGG) because for our knowledge the IGM can take long time to go back to zero.
I hope you can advise as soon as possible. Thank you very much.
Appreciated.
Mohammad El Jammal

Doctor