Pregnancy and i dont know if i should worry.

Patient : I had protected sex exactly 3 weeks ago. I did not ejaculate at all, but there was pre cum involved,, but only inside the condom. During sex, I noticed that the condom would become loose and I would have to fix it, and stretch it back. After sex, I filled the condom with water to see if there is any leaks, and there wasn't any leaks. During sex she let out a lot of fluids that look very similar to sperm, but I thought less about it. A week and a half later, she kept complaining about her breast hurting, and it lasted for about 3 days. After that she has been going to sleep earlier, and she even came down with a small cold. What worries me the most is that her last period started July 12th, and ended July 17th. She says she is irregular, but its already August 15th, and she hasn't started her period yet. We only had sex that one time. Should I worry? She is 16, and I am 18. Mom is okay with us dating.
Symptoms:  Stress now
Doctor :   Delayed menses can be caused by a variety of reasons other than pregnancy. Hormonal imbalances, weight fluctuations, thy roid illness, polycystic ovaries etc. are all causes of delayed menses.It is highly unlikely that your girl friend could be pregnant, especially since you did not ejaculate inside her vagina. Although precum in rare circumstances may contain active sperms, it is even more rare that they can get someone pregnant. Remember that whenever in doubt, it easier to take a home pregnancy test than stressing about the possibility of a pregnancy. Home pregnancy tests work by detecting the presence of the pregnancy hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) in your urine. One should wait at least one day after the missed period before taking a home pregnancy test, although waiting a week is considered best. Most home urine tests are similar in principle however, there are certain differences in how one must do the test such as the method of collecting the urine, the length of time one needs to urinate on the stick for and the symbols used to indicate whether one is pregnant or not. It is important to follow manufacturers' instructions as specifics may vary for each pregnancy test kit. I don't think your girl friend will test positive nevertheless taking the test will give you some peace of mind. Having said that you must also know that it is still not safe to have any unprotected intercourse of any sorts. Other than the risk of unwanted births you are also subjecting yourself to a risk of sexually transmitted infections. Condom use if done correctly protects you against the infections as well as unwanted births. However during condom use there should be no slippage or intermittent removal I believe this time you have been fortunate however your luck may not always favor you. Visit a family planning clinic or a contraception counselor and discuss correct usage of condoms and also the benefits and use of emergency contraceptive or morning after pills in case of condom accidents.