Pregnancy and Luna bead use than to have to do kegel exercise. 

Q: I'm currently 16 weeks pregnant. I'd like to use Lelo Luna beads rather than have to remember to do kegel exercises to retain muscle strength. I've purchased the recommended cleaning solution from the manufacturer. Are the beads safe to use during pregnancy?

Symptoms:  None

A:   Hi,
Better to avoid inserting any external material into the vagina during pregnancy as this can lead to infection. Clearing solution may not completely avoid infection.
Vibration due to the beads may lead to premature onset of labour pains. Better to choose kegels exercises as advised by your doctor which is physiological and can increase muscle strength.
If you decided to use the beads, better to be careful and if you detect any signs of infection, please consult your doctor at the earliest and take treatment.
Take care.