Pregnancy and sex activity

Q: If I had un protected sex and 2 days before my period can I get pregnant? And is it possible to have sex and not remember

Symptoms:  N/a

A:   After having a period it is highly unlikely that you could be pregnant. Unless you are taking recreational drugs or alcoholic drinks, it is very unlikely that you do not remember that you
Typically a woman has several days at the beginning of her menstrual cycle when she is infertile (pre-ovulatory infertility), a period of fertility, and then several days just before the next menstruation of no fertility (post-ovulatory infertility). These periods when pregnancy is not possible are described as the "safe period". Usually, days 1 to 7 and day 21 to rest of the cycle is calculated as "Safe Period" or "safe days" for individuals with regular 26-32 days cycles. Unless your cycles are short, of less than 23 days it is highly unlikely that you could be pregnant due to intercourse during the 2 days before your period.
Having said that, I must mention that using the safe period as a method of contraception is highly unreliable especially in the modern era of newer and safer contraceptive methods. It would be advisable to use atleast barrier methods such as condoms at all times for protecting you against unwanted pregnancies