Pregnancy and sex please help

Patient

Q: My last period ended jan. 5th . I had sex jan. 30!protected (my hymen broke) and had sex jan.31 unprotected . On feb.1 I had light pink spotting same on the 2nd but a little darker and on the 3rd it was same but on the 4th in was brownish it remained Verry little . On the 5th (today) i have a clear liquid type stuff it makes me feel like I'm starting but it's just this clear liquid . What dose this mean ??

Symptoms:  Nothing
Doctor

Looks like the discharge is a part of premenstrual sign and you can expect your cycles in a week's time. In case you do not get the cycle then do a urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy.
Hope this helped.