Pregnancy and turners

Patient: Hi. I had sex two weeks ago and I’m wondering if im pregnant. I have turners so I don’t think I can but I’m showing symptoms of pregnancy. So am I pregnant?

Symptoms: Possible pregnancy
Tingling in breasts and around the vagina. Nauseated around chicken and beef. Craving weird food. Exhausted and emotional. Really hungry.

Doctor: Hello.thanks for contacting askthedoctor.comConsidering that you are turners the possibility of pregnancy is bleak . However if you are on regular oc pills then menstruation is possible with intact uterus.Such symptoms may even be caused during premenstrual syndrome which indicate nearing menses or when you are in the last week of your oc pill pack which would initiate a withdrawal bleed.PMS symptoms shall subside with the onset of menses.I hope i have answered your query.wishing you good health.regards

View all posts