Pregnancy and want to have child

Patient

Q: Good morning,
we have been trying for a child since last 2 month here is our detail:
Male age - 28
female age - 26
the menstrual cycle for my wife generally occur 3 days prior to one month last menstrual cycle
25.12.2014
this menstrual cycle 26.01.2015, (generally the menstrual cycle appears 3 days prior to the last month)
This month my wife has shown some sign like frequent hungry, headache, feeling of vomiting and head riling, she has not reported any sign of menstruation like body ache and other this month. however suddenly today (26.01.2015) the menstruation started.
Last month after 7 days after menstruation cycle we have tried for child but the menstruation started today (26.01.2015), please guide us

Symptoms:  Head riling, vomiting
Doctor