Pregnancy at 39 weeks

Patient : I am 39 weeks I am cramping my head is hurting and my back is hurting bad should I go to the hospital?
Symptoms:  Stomach cramping bad headache
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. As you are nearing the expected date of delivery, there is po ssibility of onset of labor pains. Labor pains can start with backache and abdominal cramps. Headache can be seen in pregnancy due to stress, dehydration, fatigue etc. But headache can occur due to high blood pressure also. So, please do consult your doctor or visit ER and get examined. Take care.