Pregnancy avoid and pease give me the medicine

Q: Hello sir,,,
my wife period delay 2 day,
if i check she was pregnant or not...
but result is positive and i don't wont to baby
so can she take gynec forte tablet???
thank you,

Symptoms:  Pregnancy

A:   Hi,

Before planning for abortion, your wife has to get examined by your doctor and has to undergo an ultrasound.
Ultrasound is needed to confirm the intrauterine pregnancy, to estimate the gestational age and to rule out ectopic pregnancy.
After that according to the gestational age you can choose the method for abortion with your doctors advice.
Medical termination with tablets is possible upto eight weeks of gestation.
Gynec forte tablets are generally used for regularization of menstrual cycles and not for termination of pregnancy.
Usually mifepristone followed by misoprostol tablets combination is used to for medical abortion.
But using tablets without ruling out ectopic pregnancy can lead do complications like rupture.
So, please do consult your doctor and proceed according to her advice. Take care.