Pregnancy - Betnovate D

Patient

Q: Hi,

My wife is currently 6 months and 2 weeks pregnant. Her tests so far have been absolutely normal with the last fetal rate being 144 bpm. Today she was feeling some itching on her inner thighs - Rashes Basically.

She used to apply the Betnovate-D Cream on the affected area. Accidentally, without checking on the internet, she applied two very small droplets on either sides of her thighs. While, at the same time I was also checking if this medicine is safe. And within 5 minutes of her application, I asked her to wash it off. She used the DOVE Soap to wash it thoroughly and then used a towel to dry off the area.

I am kind of worried just needed to know, if this would affect her in any way.

Thanks.

Doctor